dangerous flowers banner

Dangerous Plants

Are you poisoned in my beauty? Yes, I’m attractive but you don’t know what I can do to human beings and all living creatures in the world.

Castor Oil Plant
Castor oil plant

“Palm of Christ” are nice looking plants but dangerous inside, the seed of this plant can kill a person in 3 to 5 days if the poison is untreated. Rattlesnake poison is nothing compared to the Palm of Christ, the seed is 12,000 times more poisonous than the said snake, it can also be considered the seed of the devil.

Aconitum
Aconitum

“The Poison Queen “ lovely and beautiful as it looks like, no wonder its called the Queen, but a poison Queen. In the history written, hunters from ancient times use Aconitum toxin in the arrow and spear to kill wolves. In modern time scientist also use its toxin to make poison bullets.

Nerium Oleander
Nerium oleander

“Sweetly Scented Killer” don’t be fooled by the beauty of this flower because it is known as one of the most dangerous flowers on earth. Every part of this plant is very poisonous from its stem to its sap. The flower toxins can also make an irregular heart rate.

Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley

“Bells of Death” purely white and stunning beauty, this little bellflower is freakily dangerous and it has a toxic compound called cardiac glycosides. Consuming it can cause symptoms like dizziness, vomiting, rashes, and diarrhoea. If left untreated you surely will die.

Daffodil
Daffodil

“Beautiful Killer” is surprisingly beautiful and lovely flowers but if you’re a pet lover especially a dog that likes to dig, think twice before planting this in your backyard or garden as it can cause them vomiting, diarrhoea, convulsions, tremors, and cardiac arrhythmia if they are ingesting it too much.

Rhododendron and Azalea
“Blossom of Death” these gorgeous blooming flowers are one of the best attractive flowers that you will see in the park or even in the garden. But be aware because the beauty of this flower can also turn into a nightmare. The entire plant is dangerous and toxic. If you accidentally ingest the flower, stem or leaf it could lead to abdominal pain, difficulty breathing, paralysis, coma, and even death.
English Yew

“Forbidden Berries” an ornamental plant with yummy and delicious looking fruits, but be careful of what you have eaten, these yummy and delicious fruits are highly dangerous, once you swallowed the toxic seed it can cause convulsions, paralysis, and, in extreme cases, heart failure and even death. The entire plant is dangerous and the seed is the most toxic.

Water hemlock
Water Hemlock

“Little Killers” these lovely pretty flowers are commonly grown somewhere in meadows, along streambanks or in your garden as weeds. It only grows 2.5 meters tall. Small but dangerous it contains toxins that can attack the nervous system and will harm humans and animals.

Dracula's Flower
Dracula’s flower

“Voodoo Lily” these freaky looking flowers with an odour of a rotting corpse, just by touching it can cause skin irritation or an allergic reaction. All parts are poisonous, these plants are also not at all friendly to direct sunlight just as Dracula.

Round-leaved Sundew

“Perfect Predator” a carnivorous plant that is often seen in marshes and fens, these plants feed on insects who will be tempted to come closer and touch it. It has a very sticky dew that traps insects. A temptation of death for the insect.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top